Monday, December 28

my 30 year old fingers feel arthritic

I've knit more in the past week than I think I have in the previous year! Forgot to take pics of xmas prezzies that I made for work but add those 4 to the following for my grand total-

custom order 1 of 4


custom order 2 of 4














C.O. 3 of 4


C.O. 4 of 4


present for my mummy dearie


present for TH's dearie mummy

also cranked out 4 that I'm in the process of getting up on my etsy!

finally am putting together those vintage button cufflinks too so keep eyes peeled!
AAAAAND scored a boatload of cashmere and merino sweaters at the ol' thrift store and many projects will stem from those.

PS-anyone know of any good origami for dummies sites where I can learn to make boxes? I bought a great old atlas that I'd love to use for boxes for my cufflinks-

xocroshayshayxo

No comments:

Post a Comment